Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How We Met

Tate and I originally met about 12 years ago while attending the same church. We didn't know each other very well, other than me thinking he was pretty nice, for a boy. We were just little kids with no idea what our lives would hold. I moved away and we saw each other every 3 years or so. I didn't have any use for boys, he didn't have any use for girls..typical.


Joining Facebook 3 years ago, I was adding friends, remembering people I used to know. I added Tate with no real thought of what he was up to now. A few months later, my family and I attended a revival at our previous church. After seeing each other there..a few Facebook messages, and thousands and thousands of text messages...we became "official" as some would say. 8 months later, after flying to Brownsville, Texas, to see him, he asked me to be his wife, and of course I said yes!  We are amazed at the way God has brought us together!


We're now planning our wedding for October 29th, 2011. I'm very excited to see what's in store for us as we plan our new lives together!

No comments:

Post a Comment