Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Wedding Dress

Sorry! I am unfortunately not disclosing what my wedding dress looks like.(Tate may see it!) However, I will tell you where it came from! Chatfield's Boutique in St. Louis offers modest wedding dresses only. I really wanted a dress with sleeves, but it's almost impossible to find!  My mom and I went in to a few different bridal stores and got the same look everytime when we  asked if they carried short sleeve dresses. ("What's that?)


From their website: "Tired of Strapless Wedding Dresses? Don't want to look like every other bride in a strapless dress? Consider Chatfields."


These dresses are short sleeved and higher necklines. I was so pleased to find the shop! I believe it's a Mormon bridal store, they were extremely good to work with. I couldn't have been happier! The dresses are beautiful and do not look homemade or poor quality. Dresses range from $250 to $1000. I highly recommend them!



No comments:

Post a Comment