Friday, May 27, 2011

The Venue

After lots of brainstorming and researching, we have finally settled on a location for the wedding and reception. I love my church, but I have always thought an outside wedding would be so pretty! I found Weddings at Williamsbrooke while looking for wedding places around Branson.


Williamsbrooke is a family farm located just outside of Branson towards Forsyth, and should be an ideal setting for an Ozark wedding. Just off of Ozark Mountain Highroad, the drive to get there is beautiful. Since I'm having an October wedding, the trees should be right at their peak!


The farm consists of a gravel drive, lined with white ranch style fences on each side. Just beyond that is the old, restored barn where the reception will take place. The barn is just perfect for what we needed! Through the barn doors lies the lush, green field where the ceremony will be held (praying for good weather!) A beautiful backdrop will be hills, trees, and horses grazing in the field. I was so excited to find this place! With the magic touch of my mom and future mother-in-law, Kathie, the barn will be absolutly stunning. This really "fit" us perfect! 156 more days :)
Here are a few pictures:















2 comments:

  1. Wow! Neat do follow me as we live in the same state. When is your weddin? See my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete