Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Ozark Wedding

Welcome to my blog! Follow me as i count down the days to our rustic wedding in the beautiful Missouri Ozarks!


About me: My name is Kelsi and on October 29th, I will marry the love of my life, Tate Greer. Tate travels full time with his family bluegrass group, Lindley Creek Bluegrass. The week after our wedding, I will join him in travelling across the country! It will be a great adventure to see so many different places and meet new people along the way as we begin our life together.


Tate and I both have a heritage rooted deep in the Ozarks. Many generations of both of our families have farmed it's land, hunted it's woods, fished in it's waters, and worshiped God in it's churches.  We are proud of our history and it's our wish to bring a little Ozarks into our special day.


My blog will contain my new wedding ideas/plans and things I come across that catch my attention. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment