Friday, July 29, 2011

3 Months and 3 Dresses

 


  Finally, at last we have picked, decided on, and bought the 3 bridesmaid dresses. It took me several weeks to decide exactly what I wanted and what style we were going for. I finally found it after looking through hundreds of dresses online. They are a pretty aqua blue, vintage style, and will go great with the overall look of the wedding. I admit, I (and Kori) regularly watch Say Yes to the Dress..my new favorite, Bridesmaid edition. I was able to pick out the dresses without my bridesmaids, and none of them will throw a tantrum about it. Thank you :)

  July 29th.. Now just 3 months away from the big day! It's really hard to believe it's almost here. The past couple of months have really flown by. My family and I are hopefully planning on moving at the end of August. It would be so nice to be able to "settle" in before the rush of last minute wedding planning.

  I don't think I have mentioned a whole lot about it, but my mom and I are one of the many beloved "couponers". We had really slacked off in the past few weeks due to too many things going on. But, we have started back up with it. I will be posting our latest finds when the time comes! This week, our local Kroger has a really good sale going on. Later on in the week, I should be able to come with several free items. I will keep you all posted. We have a decent sized stock-pile at home, but not excessive like people from Extreme Couponing..although, that does fascinate me. So, you may just see us toting around our pink, zip-up coupon binder. I always enjoy the questions, comments, and stares from strangers when they see us. Catch ya'll later!

Have a good day, folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment