Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Purchase

  I'm a little late updating, but this weekend I was able to hit a few yard sales. I found this really cool antique bird cage at a sale for $3. The previous owners wanted to know just exactly what I was going to be using it for. I'm not sure if they really "got" it..they looked a little suspicious. :) They were happy for me to take it off their hands, though. I plan on painting it white..it should look great once we get done with it. It will show up somewhere at the wedding, just not sure where yet.







As for other planning, invitations have been printed and addressed. We have invited lots and lots of people,  but thankfully we have lots of mutual friends! I'll be mailing those out in a few weeks.




Every couple of days, I try to check out this website: Style Me Pretty I have gotten so many ideas from it! Some of their weddings are a little quirky, but I love them because they think "out of the box". Style Me Pretty Texas is my favorite..lots of outside and barn weddings! The newest post even has similar lanterns like I bought last week!


Tate has been gone for 3 weeks, just 7 more to go! 48 days to be exact :)



1 comment:

  1. Hey, we had a bird house at our wedding/reception and people put cards (with $ :-)) in it. Just an idea. :-) excited to "see" things coming along! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete