Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Coupons..and More Coupons!

After a long break, my mom and I are back in the swing of things of couponing. It was SO worth it today. I noticed last week that Kroger would be having a great sale this current week, so I planned accordingly. We really did good today!



- 10 boxes of cereal

-12 bars of Ivory/Safeguard soap

-22 Oral-B Advantage toothbrushes

-10 Softsoap hand wash

-24 Crest toothpastes

-16 Dawn soaps

-2 Right Guard deodorants

Total price...(*drum roll..)

Roughly.. $10.75

Oh, how I love coupons.

I wasn't able to get everything today, so I hope to finish the rest up tomorrow morning. In the past 9 months, my family and I have not had to pay full price for shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, razors, laundry detergent, fabric softener, cereal, pasta, etc. It has been a huge help to us! I'm so glad I was able to learn this now. Couponing on the road won't be quite as easy, but I can still use the basic principles, and save lots of money along the way!
It's exciting to see what cheap/free things you can score every week!

One of my favorite coupon websites:

Enjoy :)




1 comment: