Saturday, August 27, 2011

Home Sweet Camper

We are on day 4 of the big move. The house is empty now. The movers were great to work with and super nice and helpful. We are just about done staying here! We are now staying in the camper for the next couple of days while we are in transition of the new house, which is sitting in our driveway. It's so nice that we have this to relax in. Plus, it's giving me a taste of my new camper life in a couple months :)

This is from yesterday. We filled two trucks just like this with our stuff. I'm so excited to see it all unloaded in the new house!


Oh, how glad I am that we didn't have to move ourselves!

The movers mark each box with contents, name, etc. The guy who packed my room just couldn't quite get how to spell my name. I guess that would be pronounced... "Kill-see"?
Official moving-in day is Tuesday! More pictures to come!

Tate starts home in 15 days! I'm SO excited! A few days ago, he sent me a couple pictures of a heart he had made by a river in Canada. He made our initials in the middle of the heart :)



Don't forget to enter the giveaway! I have received several items in the mail recently and I'm excited to be giving those away in the next couple of week! You can either post on the blog or comment on Facebook. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment