Monday, August 8, 2011

My Weekend

 This weekend, we have been making preparations for our big move. Cleaning out cabinets, the refrigerator and freezer, junk drawer (awful), and other things. We have been selling off furniture and extra stuff, which we still need rid of. Couch and loveseat, a mirror, pictures, a guitar, and a play fort...anyone?

We will have packers and movers, thankfully! But, they still don't move everything..including all liquids and food items. Tomorrow, I may try to pack the store room. Oh my, it will be quite a job. 17 boxes of cereal, 40 boxes of pasta, 40+ toothbrushes, 25 tubes of toothpaste, 15 bottles of Bbq sauce, and lots more. I always wonder what people thought about that room when they looked at our house...
The best thing about it...I ordered more coupons for this week's sale. More toothpaste coming this week! It's the right time of year to stock up on items like this. It saves so much money in the long run!


Today we went to church and stayed there for the afternoon. I brought my guitar and was able to jam with the Grape family. (Grape jam? Ha!) We played for about 2 1/2 hours, it was so much fun! My fingers are so sore, but it's good for me :)  I'm hoping to do that again in a couple weeks!

Tell me about your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment