Thursday, August 18, 2011

Special Delivery!

I was SO excited today! As you all know, Tate is on a northern tour right now. He's been away for a little over 6 weeks now. I received a package this morning with a really cute sign for our house and/or camper someday and a really pretty tea towel! I loved it! He is the best :) He will be home in about 3 1/2 weeks. I am anxiously awaiting!



Other than that, we took a truck load of boxes containing the things that the moving company will not move. Liquids, food, etc. The movers are coming to pack us on Wednesday and Thursday. Friday they will load the truck, and Monday we get to move in! We are so excited to explore a new area and meet new people there. Mountain Grove is just under 5,000 in population. But, they do have a Wal-Mart..that's worth a lot.

We were happy to finally see this sign in our yard!


I have been asked from a few different companies to review some of their products. If you haven't subscribed to my blog, please do! As I review an item, I will be able to give away an identical item to one of you! Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment