Friday, August 5, 2011

We Are Moving!..Finally!

After a year's worth of waiting, we are finally packing up and moving to Mountain Grove. Our house has been under contract for several months, but just recently, everything has fallen into place. We started our house hunt about a year ago, and finally found the right one! It's just a short distance from town and about 25 minutes to my dad's office. I'm really looking foward to living in a small town. Being just an hour from Springfield will be so nice, also! Thankfully, I won't have to leave the new place permanently quite yet.  There is a great spot for a seperate "mini "apartment where Tate and I can stay when we are home, after we are married! 
Here are a few pictures of the new place:





Best part: We love the colors. We won't have to paint! (I hate painting!)

Aside from moving: Tate comes home in 38 days! I'm so excited..just about to the 
half-way point! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment